Dear Windebank Families,
Here are a few information items as well the events/activities coming up this week. Please also see any attachments for additional information about upcoming community activities.
Have a wonderful weekend : )
- Mug n' Muffin- Come by on Monday morning, from 7:45- morning bell. Bring a mug and come get some coffee/tea and a muffin (muffins for parents only please) and stop by your child/children's class(es) to meet the teacher and check out their classroom.
- Terry Fox Walk- If you're free, stick around after the Mug n' Muffin to join the students for the annual Terry Fox Walk. Students have been working toward reaching Terry's goal of raising $1 per Canadian (school goal: 372) to go toward Cancer research and are getting closer! Donation jars will be on hand if you'd care to donate.
From the Office
- Nut Aware- We are a nut aware school and have many students who have life threatening allergies. Snacks/lunch items should be nut-free to ensure student safety. Please remember to check the ingredients on items packed.
- Scent Free School – please remember when visiting the school to please not wear perfume, cologne, scented lotions or strong deodorants. We have 3 staff who have scent allergies.
- Planners/Kindergarten Fees – just a reminder that we are doing payments online only. Thank you to all of the families that have already paid. If you have not paid or signed up please see the attachments with instructions. Any questions please ask the office.
- Verification Form packages – please review, sign and send back to the school as soon as possible.
From the PAC
- Fundraisers- Little Coupon Book and Coffee fundraisers are on now!
Week at a Glance
- Mug n' Muffin (7:45-8:25)
- Terry Fox Walk
- Pro D Day- No school for students