Dear Windebank Families,
We made it!
As you move into summer break we'd just like to take a moment to thank-you again for a great 2018/2019 school year. It's been wonderful getting to know and work with our students and families, and your support for our school has been very much appreciated. Thank-you for all you do!
A few last informational items:
- If your child happened to be away and hasn't gotten their report card or left their school supplies or personal effects behind, the school office will be open tomorrow from 10 am- 2 pm and next week, Tuesday- Thursday from 9 am- 1 pm.
- For your reference, 2019/2020 school supply lists and our graduated Kindergarten entry schedules have been posted to the school website. Paper copies went home earlier this week. See Parent tab
- Moving over the summer? – Please let the office know if you will be moving over the summer and not returning to Windebank. We are looking at next year's numbers and this information would be helpful for planning purposes.
- We'll be back in the building after the summer break on August 26th (9am-1pm) and the 2019/2020 school year starts on Tuesday, September 3rd. Keep an eye out for an update email from the school in the week before we start back up for information such as start times, scheduled events, etc.
- Grade 6 families and families who are moving to new schools, your email addresses will be removed from the school email list at the end of August.
Have a fantastic summer vacation : )