Mission Public Schools welcomes new students to the school district.
Baragar School Locator Site.
You can locate your catchment school by using the
Please see the registration package WBE - Complete Gr 1 - 6 Reg Pkg - FILLABLE.pdf which outlines information about the documents required and other important information. This link includes the 2 page registration form and 6 pages of permission forms.
Please submit your completed registration in-person to your catchment school. Please contact the school at 604-826-2213 to set up a time to drop off your registration package.
Cross Boundary Application Form_FILLABLE.pdf
For students in the Windebank catchment wishing to attend another elementary school a Cross Boundary Application needs to be filled out. This is a request and cannot be guaranteed at time of submitting your application.
Below is the registration package for September 2021 kindergarten students:
WBE - Complete K Reg Pkg - FILLABLE.pdf
Kindergarten Registration Information 2021-2022
Kindergarten Registration Week:
|January 18 - January 22, 2021|
French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Week:
|January 11 - January 15, 2021|
Due to COVID safety measures, we are changing our Kindergarten registration process this year. All families will complete a pre-registration online to secure their space at their catchment school, on a first-come, first-served basis.
After you have completed the pre-registration, the school will contact you to set up an appointment to bring in the full registration form and supporting documentation to complete your child's registration.
Here's what to do:
1. Read the Kindergarten Registration Procedure: Kindergarten Registration Procedure 2021-2022
2. Locate your Catchment School: Barager School Locator
3. Click on your Catchment School link below (this link will be accessible from 6:00 am, January 18, 2021 until 6:00 pm, January 22, 2021) and complete the Pre-Registration form. (Families registering after registration week can contact the school to arrange a registration appointment. Remember, spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis).
Albert McMahon Elementary
Cherry Hill Elementary
École Christine Morrison Elementary
École Mission Central
Stave Falls Elementary
West Heights Community
4. Indicate if you will be applying for a Cross Boundary Request. This does not guarantee you a spot at the requested school.
5. Download, Complete and Print the full Registration Form Registration Form or complete the form during your school appointment if you don't have access to a printer.
6. Your school will contact you to arrange an appointment to complete the registration.
7. Take your documentation with you to your appointment (i.e. Proof of Age / Proof of Residency in BC and Proof of Physical Home Address (for Catchment Area Schools). See the Kindergarten Registration Procedure form for additional details)
8. PLEASE NOTE: NO registration form will be complete UNTIL all applicable documents have been provided to the school.
THE SAME PROCESS WILL BE USED FOR FRENCH IMMERSION REGISTRATION.
You can access the Pre-Registration form below (this link will be accessible from 6:00 am, January 11, 2021 until 6:00 pm, January 15, 2021):
French Immersion Pre-Registration Form