Mission Public Schools welcomes new students to the school district.
You can locate your catchment school by using the Baragar School Locator Site.
Please complete all of the documents listed below:
K-12 Registration Form - Revised April 2023.pdf
Photograph Media Video Consent Form_Dec. 2023.pdf
Network Internet and WiFi Access User Agreement for Students_Dec. 2023.pdf
Office 365 User Form_September 2020 - fillable form.pdf
Walking Field Trip Permission Form_FINAL_Sept. 2023.pdf
Fruit and Veggie Opt-Out Form_Nov. 2023.pdf
Please see the registration form which outlines information about the documents (ID) required and other important information.
If your child will be starting kindergarten, we require the below form to be completed in addition to the forms above:
K Questionnaire Dec 2022 - FILLABLE.pdf
Please submit your completed registration in-person to your catchment school. Please contact the school at 604-826-2213 to set up a time to drop off your registration package.
For students in the Windebank catchment wishing to attend another elementary school a Cross Boundary Application needs to be filled out. This is a request and cannot be guaranteed at time of submitting your application. Cross Boundary Application Form_FILLABLE.pdf
Kindergarten Pre-Registration Information
2024-2025 (for children born in 2019)
Mission Public Schools is excited to welcome your child(ren) born in 2019 to the school district. The kindergarten registration procedure outlines information about the required documents and other important details. Our pre-registration process is available online during the below-outlined dates. It is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Each online registration is time stamped. After you complete and submit the pre-registration form, the school will contact you to set up an appointment to verify supporting documentation to finalize your child's registration.
Regular Kindergarten Pre-Registration Week Opens: January 15 - January 19, 2024
Here's what to do:
1. Read the Kindergarten Registration Procedure 2024-2025
2. Locate your Catchment School: Baragar School Locator
3. Click on your CATCHMENT SCHOOL link below and complete the Pre-Registration form (available Jan. 15 - Jan. 19, 2024).
4. Indicate if you will be applying for a Cross Boundary Request. This does not guarantee you a spot at the requested school.
5. Please find the registration package, permission forms & kindergarten questionnaire below or obtain a copy from your catchment school:
6. Your school will contact you to arrange an appointment to complete the registration.
7. Take your documentation with you to your appointment (i.e., Proof of Age / Proof of Residency in BC and Proof of Physical Home Address (for Catchment Area Schools). No Registration will be complete until ALL applicable documents have been provided to the school.
8. Families registering after registration week can contact the school to arrange a registration appointment. Spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Further information regarding Regular Kindergarten Pre-Registration:
- Please access the Regular Kindergarten Pre-Registration form below on accessible dates (Jan. 15 - Jan. 19, 2024).
- Only complete your catchment school's form (cross boundary interest will be listed on form).
- If you are having issues opening the link below, please open it in a different browser.
PLEASE NOTE: The Regular Kindergarten Pre-Registration links will be accessible: ** from 6:00 AM, January 15 – 6:00 PM, January 19, 2024. **