Mission Public Schools welcomes new students to the school district.
Baragar School Locator Site.
You can locate your catchment school by using the
Please see the registration package WBE - Complete Reg Package - Dec 2021.pdf which outlines information about the documents required and other important information. This link includes the 2 page registration form and 6 pages of permission forms.
Please submit your completed registration in-person to your catchment school. Please contact the school at 604-826-2213 to set up a time to drop off your registration package.
Cross Boundary Application Form_FILLABLE.pdf
For students in the Windebank catchment wishing to attend another elementary school a Cross Boundary Application needs to be filled out. This is a request and cannot be guaranteed at time of submitting your application.
Below is the 2 page questionaire for September 2022 kindergarten students that we require in addition to the registration form (link above):
Kindergarten Questionnaire -FILLABLE.pdf
Kindergarten Registration Information 2022-2023
Kindergarten Registration Week:
|January 17- January 21, 2022|
French Immersion Kindergarten Registration Week:
(Click on the pre-registration link at the bottom of the page)
|January 10 - January 14, 2022|
Due to COVID safety measures, all families will complete a pre-registration online to secure their space at their catchment school, on a first-come, first-served basis.
After you have completed the pre-registration, the school will contact you to set up an appointment to bring in the full registration form and supporting documentation to complete your child's registration.
Here's what to do:
1. Read the Kindergarten Registration Procedure: Kindergarten Registration Procedure 2022-2023
2. Locate your Catchment School: Barager School Locator
3. Click on your CATCHMENT SCHOOL link below (this link will be accessible from 6:00 am, January 17, 2022 until 6:00 pm, January 21, 2022) and complete the Pre-Registration form. (Families registering after registration week can contact the school to arrange a registration appointment. Remember, spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis).
Albert McMahon Elementary
Cherry Hill Elementary
École Christine Morrison Elementary
École Mission Central
Stave Falls Elementary
West Heights Community
4. Indicate if you will be applying for a Cross Boundary Request. This does not guarantee you a spot at the requested school. Please complete the Cross Boundary Request Cross Boundary Application Form_FILLABLE.pdf prior to coming for your appointment. This is a request and cannot be guaranteed at time of submitting your application.
5. Download, Complete and Print the full Registration Package WBE - Complete Reg Package - Dec 2021.pdf or complete the forms during your school appointment if you don't have access to a printer. If you are an existing Windebank family, please contact Ms. Stefanek and she will send a package home with your child currently attending Windebank.
6. Your school will contact you to arrange an appointment to complete the registration. Appointments will most likely happen in February.
7. Take your documentation with you to your appointment (i.e. Proof of Age / Proof of Residency in BC and Proof of Physical Home Address (for Catchment Area Schools). See the Kindergarten Registration Procedure form for additional details)
8. PLEASE NOTE: NO registration form will be complete until ALL applicable documents have been provided to the school.